For the latest COVID information and resources from the Peters Township School District, please visit their website.
PIAA website ⇒
Return to Play Information 2020 season
Please review the Return to Play documents that were approved by the School Board and will guide our return to playing sports. The participation Waiver must be signed by all parent and student athletes prior to participating in an in-person team meeting and/or workout. Student athletes should follow all directives in the Participation Waiver and the following:
- Anyone that is sick is required to stay home!
- Each student will be required to complete a health screening prior to team activities (temperature check and COVID-19 questions).
- Each student will be required to wash hands / hand sanitize prior to and following team activities.
- Students should maintain proper social distancing when feasible.
- No personal items can be shared.
- Students must bring water, water bottles and face coverings to each workout. Please include students name on their water bottles and face coverings!
- When not engaged in vigorous activities, students must wear face coverings. (This includes to and from vehicles and during team meetings).
- Extra-Curricular related activities are limited to student, participants, coaches, sponsors, officials, and staff only.
- Spectators will not be permitted.
- Activities that increase the risk of exposure to saliva are prohibited including chewing gum, spitting, licking fingers, and eating sunflower seeds.
- Avoid shaking hands, fist bumps, or high fives before, during or after events. Limit unnecessary physical contact with teammates, other participants, coaches, staff, and officials.
- Follow all entry and exits plans from each facility.
- Students are not permitted to congregate so as to avoid crowding during pick up and drop off.
- Parents dropping off and picking up students should remain outside of facilities. Parents are not permitted to enter the facility.
- Everyone must have their own water
- Bring a white shirt, a red shirt and a black shirt
- You must have a mask on and follow all COVID guidelines
- You must have your waiver signed
‘Hot Zone’ Requirements
After returning from a ‘hot-zone’ state, students must self-quarantine for 14 calendar days before returning to team activities or have two COVID-19 tests with documented negative readings at least 48 hours apart
Hot Zone Update 8/7:
The current ‘Hot-Zone’ States are: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, North Carolina, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, and Wisconsin. These ‘hot-zones’ are subject to change.
Reimbursement for Booster expenses 2020 calendar year
Budgeted Booster expenses are reimbursable through submission of the Reimbursement form, which must have a Board member or Committee Chairperson approval signature.