For the latest COVID information and resources from the Peters Township School District, please visit their website.
PT School Board Extracurricular Health and Safety Plan (Fall) ⇒
PIAA website ⇒
WPIAL website ⇒
Return to Play Information 2020 season
Please review the Return to Play documents that were approved by the School Board and will guide our return to playing sports. The participation Waiver must be signed by all parent and student athletes prior to participating in an in-person team meeting and/or workout. Student athletes should follow all directives in the Participation Waiver and the following:
- Anyone that is sick is required to stay home!
- Each student will be required to complete a health screening prior to team activities (temperature check and COVID-19 questions).
- Each student will be required to wash hands / hand sanitize prior to and following team activities.
- Students should maintain proper social distancing when feasible.
- No personal items can be shared.
- Students must bring water, water bottles and face coverings to each workout. Please include students name on their water bottles and face coverings!
- When not engaged in vigorous activities, students must wear face coverings. (This includes to and from vehicles and during team meetings).
- Extra-Curricular related activities are limited to student, participants, coaches, sponsors, officials, and staff only.
- Spectators will not be permitted.
- Activities that increase the risk of exposure to saliva are prohibited including chewing gum, spitting, licking fingers, and eating sunflower seeds.
- Avoid shaking hands, fist bumps, or high fives before, during or after events. Limit unnecessary physical contact with teammates, other participants, coaches, staff, and officials.
- Follow all entry and exits plans from each facility.
- Students are not permitted to congregate so as to avoid crowding during pick up and drop off.
- Parents dropping off and picking up students should remain outside of facilities. Parents are not permitted to enter the facility.
Varsity Scholarship information 2020 season
Every year the PTHS Soccer Boosters award a $1000 scholarship to a male and female player for their all-around efforts during their high school career.
- Seniors can download and complete the scholarship form.
- Please print and turn in to the AD office or email the completed form to email@example.com.
- Deadline is Monday, November 16 at 3pm.
Team Guide Ads 2020 season
Now is the time to place your ad for the 2020 PTHS Soccer Team Guide! Funding for the guide comes from player and corporate ads and a complimentary copy is provided to the families of each player.
Full: 7.375″ wide x 9.5″ high
Half: 7.375″ wide x 4.75″ high
Quarter: 3.625″ wide 4.625″ high
Eighth: 3.625″ W 2.3″ H
You can submit Personal and Corporate ads online:
- Create your own ad or choose a picture and compose some text and have it designed for you.
- Submit your ad here ⇒
- Submit your payment through Venmo ⇒
- Deadline is Wednesday, September 30, 2020
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for contributing to the PTHS Soccer Team Guide!
Redford Photography Form 2020 season
Order form and information for Sports Photos
Reimbursement for Booster expenses 2020 calendar year
Budgeted Booster expenses are reimbursable through submission of the Reimbursement form, which must have a Board member or Committee Chairperson approval signature.